The most widely specified window coverings are interior shading solutions. The goal of any engineered shading solution is to reduce stress to buildings and/or its occupants. Engineered interior shading solutions deliver reduction of solar heat gain, the regulation of light transmission, and the management of excessive glare.
An Architect’s Guide to Engineered Interior Shading Solutions provides the professional a thoughtful approach to their projects and designs. Within the guide you will learn:
- The definition of an Engineered Interior Shading Solution
- How these solutions integrate into the Dynamic Façade
- Solutions for Residential and Hospitality projects
- Solutions for Commercial and Educational projects
- Solutions for Health Care projects
- Skylight Solutions
- Bottom-up Solutions
- Blackout Shading Solutions
- Dual Shading Solutions
- Fabric Technologies
- Smart Controls
To download our newest program
“An Architect’s Guide to Low Voltage Shading Solutions"
Please fill out the below form, click submit and click on the live link to download the guide.